Summer is supposed be the season of relaxation but the reality is that most of us have a lot going on. With planning family trips, to picking up the kids from camp, to even just lounging at the pool, there is always something that needs to get done. Unfortunately, your health and fitness goals usually end up taking a backseat.
At Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine, we don’t want that to be the case, so we offer you a ton of tasty Summer lunch options! Our chef prepared menus give you a healthy option to make it easier to stay away from the drive-throughs and vending machines.
Just like all of our other meals, our lunch menu offers carefully portioned dishes that are either 400 or 600 calories (Standard or Beast on our Paleo menu). When you only have an hour for lunch there’s no time to waste deciding what you’re going to eat.
Some of our most popular meals are now available for delivery through Uber Eats.
Here’s A Few of our Favorites From Next Week’s Menus
- Shrimp Po’Boy Served on a Whole Wheat Hoagie Roll with Lettuce, Onion and a House Made Remoulade. Red Beans and Brown Rice on the Side.
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Tender Wrap Made with Pepper Jack Cheese, Grilled Onions & Peppers Served with a Low Fat Blue Cheese & Chive Dipping Sauce. Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges on the Side.
- Bison Green Chili Served with a Spinach Salad Made with Carrots, Raisins, Grape Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Ginger Peach Glazed Salmon with an Asian Vegetable Medley of Snow Peas, Carrots, Ginger, Red Onions and Mushrooms Made with Sesame Oil
- Cilantro Salmon Burger with a Curry Lime Vinaigrette. Served with a Fresh Spinach & Arugula Salad with Onions, Cherry Tomatoes and a Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Caribbean Coconut Chicken Served with a House Made Mango Sauce. Jerk Spiced Coconut Cauliflower and Cilantro Black Beans on the Side
- Mediterranean Chicken Thighs Topped with a Cucumber, Olive and Garlic Relish. Served with a Veg Medley of Swiss Chard, Grape Tomatoes and Asparagus. Creamy Herb Vinaigrette Made with Coconut Milk on the Side
- Turkey Caesar Burger with Romaine Hearts and Grape Tomatoes. Diced Sweet Potatoes on the Side.
- Quinoa Bowl Made with Kale, Carrots, Peppers, Ginger and Edamame Topped with Tofu and a Lite Teriyaki Sauce. Pita Bread on the Side.
- House Made Pimento Cheese Served on a Flaky Croissant. Spinach Salad Topped with Tomatoes, Sunflower Seeds and House Made Ranch Dressing on the Side.
Celebrate the start of summer with $20 off your first order! Use promo code BLOGJUNE625 at checkout. (Offer expires 9am, June 28, 2019. Discount not valid on Uber Eats orders)