This Halloween, avoid the usual pitfalls of the upcoming holiday season by being in control of what you eat. It won’t be easy…especially when faced with seeing bags and bags of your children’s candy. Saying “NO” to a Kit Kat bar is always tough!
- Asparagus & Parmesan Frittata Served with Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt and Chicken Sausage Patty on the Side.
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. Served with Waldorf Chicken Salad Made with Celery, Pecans, Grapes and Lite Mayo on a Low Carb Sanwich Round.
- Beef Short Ribs Braised with Red Wine, Fresh Garlic & Thyme. Served Over Asparagus Risotto with a Carrot and Parsnip Blend on the Side.
- Beer & Cheddar Chicken Breast Served with Scalloped Potatoes Made with Onions, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses. Roasted Asparagus on the Side.
- Arctic Char Veracruz- Fish Made with Onions, Tomato, Bell Peppers & Cilantro Served Over Wild Rice. Green Beans Seasoned with Red Onions and Garlic on the Side.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins Made with Almond Flour, Eggs, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon and Nutmeg. Served with Ham Steak and Fruit.
- Turkey Goulash – Stew Made with Ground Turkey, Onions, Tomatoes, Acorn Squash, Carrots, Kale and Fresh Herbs. Served with a Mixed Green Salad Topped with Craisins, Pumpkin Seeds, Carrots & Grape Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinaigrette on the Side.
- Pecan Crusted Pork Medallion with Braised Kale and Diced Onions. Served with Butternut Squash Soup on the Side.
- Sesame Crusted Swordfish with Snow Peas, Carrots, Onions and a Mushroom Dashi (Broth). Served with Fresh Steamed Broccoli on the Side.
- Pork Loin Braised in Coconut Milk, Rosemary and Sage. Stewed Carrots and Rutabaga on the Side.
- Mushroom & Fresh Thyme Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Served with Acorn Squash Puree. Green Beans and Radishes on the Side.
- Creamy Coconut Squash Topped with Toasted Pecans and Coconut with a Hard Boiled Egg on the Side.
- Pea, Carrot and Ricotta Quiche Served with Sliced Pork Ham.
- Turkey Posole – Soup Made with Onions, Poblano, Garlic, and Cannellini Beans. Served with an Arugula Salad Topped with Pepitas, Dried Cranberries, Red Onions, Grape Tomatoes and a Raspberry Vinaigrette on the Side.
- Vegetable Beef Soup Made with Celery, Onions, Carrots, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Potatoes and Tomatoes. Served with a Spinach & Kale Salad Topped with Onions, Goat Cheese, Pecans and Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Southwest BBQ Chicken Stuffed Peppers with Roasted Corn & Cilantro Slaw. Served with Spinach on the Side.
- Beef Meatloaf Made with Fresh Onions, Garlic, Green Peppers, Worcestershire Sauce and Eggs. Served with Steamed Broccoli Florets and Grilled Mushrooms.
- Pecan-Crusted Catfish on a bed of Kale Topped with Lemon Butter Cream Sauce and a Tomato Dill Relish with Chef’s Choice Vegetable Mix on the Side.
- Florentine Crepes Stuffed with Spinach, Mushrooms, and Italian Seasoned Roasted Tofu and Provolone with a side of Hollandaise Sauce. Served with Herbed Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Black Bean Burger with Chipotle Mayo, Lettuce, Cheddar Cheese and Pico De Gallo on a Whole Wheat Bun. Served with Cassava Chips on the Side.
- Chili Rellenos with Black Beans, Onions and Pepper Jack Cheese Topped with Rellenos Red Sauce. Served with Grilled Plantains and Pinto Beans.
- Pumpkin Ginger Soup Topped with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. Served with a Quinoa Salad Made with Arugula, Beets and Chickpeas.
- Cuban Style Picadillo Made with Veggie Crumbles, Onions, Garlic, Bell Peppers, Capers, Green Olives and Tomatoes. Served Over Saffron Rice with a Side of Sweet Plantains.