Over the next few weeks, we would like to break down each of our menus to show what they have to offer as well as their nutritional targets. In the first installment, we’re featuring our popular Low Carb
menu. By meeting the healthy eating guidelines of the American Diabetes Association,
these meals are perfect for individuals who are having trouble controlling their blood sugar.
This Atkins-style menu will quickly jump start your weight loss goals so you’ll be looking and feeling your best just in time for summer.
Each meal consists of approximately 20 grams of carbs per meal for our 1,200 calories/3 meals a day plan and 30 grams of carbs per meal for our 1,800 calorie/3 meals a day plan. These meals contain 5% fiber resulting in 15% net carbohydrates. That means three low carb meals add up to just 40 net grams per day.
With protein amounts at 35-45%, our Low Carb menu will easily help you increase your protein intake.
If you’re ready to discover new favorites like our Roasted Turkey Breast in a Port Wine Sauce, the Shrimp Scampi with Spaghetti Squash and Fresh Steamed Broccoli, or the Sliced BBQ Beef Brisket with Broccoli Slaw and a Baked Sweet Potato then try our Low Carb menu today!
Try us today and get $20 off your entire first order of $50 or more when you use promo code MAYBLG20 at checkout.
It’s been awhile since we’ve checked in with Connie Harwood, so it made perfect sense to see how she was doing on her 1 year anniversary of starting her mission to live a healthier lifestyle. We’ve been there for a majority of her journey and we couldn’t be more proud of her for what she has accomplished!
Connie explains, “It has been one amazing year since I started my journey to try to be a healthier person and on my 1 year anniversary I have something to celebrate. As of this week, I have said goodbye to another 5 pounds, for a total of……drum roll please…..50 pounds!”
“I have learned so many things in the last year. One of them is portion control. It’s so important to spread my calories evenly throughout the day. Before my journey, I ate less than 200 calories for breakfast, a few more at lunch, and then the most of my calories were at dinner time.”
“With the help of Fresh ‘n Fit Cuisine, I have about 400 calories with each meal. The calories and portions are controlled. When I eat out I now consider calories and portion!”
Connie started off on our Healthy Mix menu before transitioning to Low Carb. Along with working out 3-5 times a week at U First Fitness, our meals have helped make the past 12 months a success.
Are you ready to put in the hard work like Connie and get the same amazing results? Then try one of our 5 chef prepared menus today! You can even order individual meals with our a la carte options or try some of our house made protein bars and healthy mix snack packs.
Use promo code BGFEB20 at checkout and get $20 off your first order of $50 or more.
Who’s ready to eat healthier and lose weight in 2017? If you are, then start off the year by enjoying the NEW WINTER MENUS from Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine! We’ve added almost 100 new meals spanning all 5 of our menus so we guarantee that you’ll find some new favorites. Choose from Paleo, Low Carb, Vegetarian, Gluten Free or our traditional Healthy Mix menu. We even have hCG and 30 day cleanse approved meals.
Want to try a meal that’s not on your plan? Now you can order individual meals or add an extra meal to any plan with a la carte meal options. With our 3 step ordering process, it’s never been easier to eat our chef-prepared, gourmet meals.
If you need something to graze on throughout the day, our new Fresh Extras line has got you covered. Add Healthy Mix and Paleo Snack Packs, Low Calorie desserts and house-made protein bars to your order and enjoy them whenever you feel like snacking.
Here are a few of our Winter Menu favorites:
- Healthy Mix – Our traditional menu has a wide variety of dishes that are pork free, as well as, a no beef/seafood option.
- Oven Fried Grouper Served with Brown Rice and a Spinach, Pepper and Onion Vegetable Medley. House Made Lemon Tartar Sauce on the Side.
- Louisiana Style Chicken Sausage Jambalaya Bake Made with Onions, Peppers and Brown Rice. Stewed Okra and Tomatoes on the Side.
- Low Carb – Perfect for individuals looking to fast track their weight loss program.
- Cilantro Lime Marinated Mahi Topped with a Tomatillo Cream Sauce. Served with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Winter Squash Medley and Cauliflower Puree Flavored with Garlic.
- Roasted Creole Turkey Breast with Red Beans Served Over Cauliflower Rice.
- Paleo – Organic, dairy & gluten free.
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Flavored with Bacon and Served with Pork Sausage Patties. Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Crab Stuffed Salmon Topped with a Lemon Vinaigrette and Served with Baked Acorn Squash. Roasted Red Peppers and Spinach on the Side.
- Vegetarian – Our Lacto/Ovo menu offers delicious meatless alternatives that are low in fat and cholesterol.
- Rigatoni Arrabbiata Made with Pepperoncini, Tomatoes, Garlic, Onions and Red Wine with Chickpea Meatballs. Served with Chef’s Choice Vegetable Medley.
- Beet Risotto Made with Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Onions and White Wine Topped with Walnuts & Thyme. Served with Pesto Beans.
- Gluten Free – Offers a wide selection for those who want to reduce their gluten intake.
- Stuffed Butternut Squash with Mushrooms, Quinoa, Onions, Garlic, Almonds and Spinach with Balsamic Green Beans on the Side.
- Bison Green Chili Made with Onions, Peppers, Jalapeno and Cilantro. Served with a Fresh Spinach Salad with a Chipotle Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Taste why we were voted the “Best Prepared Healthy Meals” in Atlanta and save $20 off your first order when you use promo code JAN20BLOG at checkout.