3 Awesome Things To Do This Weekend In Atlanta
With the cooler weather we’ve been having over the past few days, it’s finally starting to feel like Fall. Along with trying the new and exciting meals on our Fall menus, now is the perfect time to get outside and hit up some of the festivals that are going on before the month is over.
3 AWESOME THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND
- Georgia Apple Festival – October 20th & 21st. Enjoy a parade, antique car show, arts and crafts, food and of course, apples!
- Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival – Now through October 28th. Take the family for a fun filled day of games, live shows, park attractions and more. Their Glow By Night Experience starts at dusk.
- Taste Of Atlanta – October 19th – 21st. Try tasty food and drinks from more than 100 of Atlanta’s favorite restaurants and chefs. This 3 day event features cooking demos and classes, craft beverages and amazing food.
Staying healthy for the holidays has never been simpler. Just pick from the following exclusive offers and you’ll be enjoying our clean, chef prepared Fall menus next week.
Want to try our meals? Here’s 2 Ways To Save:
- Tired of forgetting to place your order by our 9am, Friday cutoff time? If you order our Chef’s Choice menus, you can receive your meals every week by choosing our Easy Renewal and you’ll get 10% off each recurring order. Just use promo code FALLBLOG10 at checkout.
- If you build your own Custom menu or get our Single meals, you’ll be able to enjoy uninterrupted service and save $50 off when you place an order for 4 weeks of service. Just use promo code BLOG4WEEKS at checkout.