New Meals For The Week Of February 19th
We hope you haven’t forgotten about your resolutions already. If you have then our chefs and nutrition coaches are here to help you with our 5 menus that include paleo, gluten free, healthy mix, low carb and vegetarian! Take a look at the new meals we have for you next week.
Give Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine a try today and use promo code FEB10OFFBLOG at checkout to get 10% off your next order.
- Chicken Shawarma – Curry Chicken Breast Served with Whole Wheat Pita, Chopped Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes & Dill Greek Yogurt Sauce. Roasted Red Pepper Soup on the Side.
kcal: 416 | P: 44g | C: 42g | F: 9g
- Oven Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Topped with Cranberry Chutney Over Pecan Cornbread Stuffing. Served with a Green Bean and Wild Mushroom Bake Topped with Crispy Onions.
kcal: 412 | P: 26g | C: 36g | F: 20g
- Greek Chicken Thighs Atop Braised Cabbage Made with Oregano, Thyme, Garlic and Onions. Served with Grecian Potatoes and Feta-Tzatziki Sauce on the Side.
kcal: 408 | P: 38g | C: 29g | F: 15g
- Apple Cheddar Scone Served with Butter, Hard Boiled Egg, Veggie Sausage Patty on the Side.
kcal: 380 | P: 21g | C: 31g | F: 18g
- Meatless Meatball Sub Made with Veggie Crumbles, Garlic, Parmesan Cheese and Onions. Topped with a Marinara Sauce and Provolone Cheese. Served with a Macaroni Salad.
kcal: 422 | P: 22g | C: 61g | F: 9g
- Chocolate Paleo Breakfast Bar Made with Cashews, Almonds, Coconut, Cinnamon, Chia & Hemp Seeds. Hard Boiled Egg and Fruit on the Side.
kcal: 427 | P: 14g | C: 30g | F: 32g