New Meals For The Week Of November 13th
Even though 2017 is starting to wind down, the holiday season is about to be in full swing. You may have survived all of the treats of Halloween but now comes the really fun part of family gatherings, tons of food and maybe an office party or two. At Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine, we say don’t let the holidays hijack your health and nutrition goals. With our meals, you can still enjoy delicious, healthy meals that are both calorie and portion controlled without getting a food coma.
- Chicken Florentine Crepes Stuffed with Spinach, Mushrooms, Roasted Chicken and Provolone Cheese with a side of Hollandaise Sauce. Served with Herbed Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes.
kcal: 397 | P: 18g | C: 37g | F: 18
- Grilled Turkey and Cheddar Cheese Burger on a Whole Wheat Bun with Lettuce, Onion, Low Fat Mayo and Pickles on the Side. Served with a 4 Bean Chili.
kcal: 422 | P: 34g | C: 57g | F: 10g
- Spanish Turkey Meatball Stew Made with Ground Turkey, Egg, Garbanzo Beans, Carrots, Onions, Garlic, Tomato & Paprika. Served with a Grape Tomato, Fennel, & Swiss Chard Medley Topped with Almonds on the Side.
kcal: 418 | P: 41g | C: 24g | F: 21g
- Strawberry Oat & Yogurt Protein Bar Made with Strawberries, Oats, Walnuts and Dates. Served with Hard Boiled Egg and Vegetarian Sausage Link.
kcal: 380 | P: 29g | C: 34g | F: 14g
- Mozzarella, Mushroom and Sundried Tomato Quiche. Served with a Home Made Potato Soup Topped with Cheddar Cheese.
kcal: 418 | P: 29g | C: 44g | F: 17g
- Southern Veggie Plate with Crowder Peas, Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Braised Wild Greens. Fresh Baked Corn Muffin and Butter on the Side.
kcal: 422 | P: 15g | C: 70g | F: 8g