New Meals For The Week of October 30th
By now, you’ve already bought a costume (for yourself or your kids) and have received an invitation to a Halloween party or 2. But next week is going to be the true test of your will power. Be prepared to come face to face with bags and bags of bite size candy bars. Perfectly sized, they always have a funny way of sneaking into your pockets or showing up in your office’s breakroom. Eating our nutritionally balanced, clean meals will keep you satisfied throughout the day and should definitely help you avoid the pitfalls of Halloween and the rest of the upcoming holiday season. Our chefs have prepared more than 10 new meals next week (in addition to our usual 70+ on each menu), which should be more than enough to get your taste buds excited.
- Blueberry Oat Protein Bar Made with Blueberries, Oats, Walnuts and Dates. Served with Turkey Sausage Link and Vanilla Yogurt with Fruit.
- Bourbon Glazed Turkey Breast Served with a Broccoli Casserole Made with Low Fat Cheddar Cheese. Candied Yams on the Side.
- Pineapple & Turkey Sausage Bites Served with Baked Eggs and Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Sauteed Pork Sausage & Cinnamon Apples Served with Sage Seasoned Baked Eggs. Sweet Potato Hash on the Side.
- Orange Chicken Satay Made with Chicken Thighs, Garlic, Chinese Five Spice, Red Pepper Flakes and Oranges. Served with a Daikon & Rainbow Carrot Slaw. Mandarin Orange & Kale Salad with a Citrus Coconut Dressing on the Side.
- Curried Fossil Farms Turkey Stew Made with Cilantro, Tomatoes, Onion, and Garlic. Served with a Kale and Carrot Medley on the Side.
- Sauteed Pork Sausage Served with Sage Seasoned Baked Eggs. Sweet Potato Hash on the Side.
- Creamy Coconut Squash Topped with Toasted Pecans and Coconut with a Hard Boiled Egg on the Side.
- Jerk Chicken Thighs Served with a Mango Sweet Potato Mash and Caribbean Citrus Cole Slaw Made with Cabbage, Carrots, Bell Peppers and Mayonnaise. Pineapple Jalapeno Salsa on the Side.
- Blueberry Oat Protein Bar Made with Blueberries, Oats, Walnuts and Dates. Served with Vegetarian Sausage Patty and a Yogurt Cup.
- Kale Tofu Ranch Wrap Made with Cheddar Cheese, Red Onions and Red Peppers in a Whole Wheat Tortilla Served with Fat Free Ranch Dressing. Broccoli Quinoa Salad on the Side.
- Cuban Style Picadillo Made with Veggie Crumbles, Onions, Garlic, Bell Peppers, Capers, Green Olives and Tomatoes. Served Over Saffron Rice with a Side of Sweet Plantains.
Get a head start on eating healthier for the holiday and let our calorie and portion controlled meals help you reach your health and nutrition goals today.
Visit FreshNFitCuisine.com and use promo code OCTBLG10 to get 10% off your first order!