New Meals For The Week of October 16th
It’s Tuesday and that means it’s time to announce the NEW MEALS for next week!!! As usual, our 5 chefs do not disappoint with over 20 new meals added to all of our menus. It also means that now is the perfect time to FALL into trying out a easier and more convenient way to eat healthy.
- Zucchini, Mushroom & Roasted Red Pepper Frittata Topped with Cheddar Cheese. Served with Cheesy Hash Browns and Turkey Sausage Link on the Side.
- Strawberry Oat & Yogurt Protein Bar Made with Strawberries, Oats, Vanilla Extract, Walnuts, and Dates. Served with Hard Boiled Egg and Chicken Sausage Link on the Side.
- BBQ Chicken Flat Bread Pizza Topped with Red Onions and Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese. Served with a Black Bean Soup Made with Garlic and Cilantro.
- Chimichangas with Edamame, Black Beans and Low Fat Cheddar Cheese. Served with Santa Fe Pilaf Made with Quinoa, Bulgur Wheat, Black Beans and Garlic. Low Fat Sour Cream on the Side.
- Grilled Turkey Sliders on Whole Wheat Rolls with Steamed Onions and Pickles. Served with a Creamy Macaroni Salad and Spicy Brown Mustard on the Side.
- Chicken & Almond Stir-Fry Made with Lite Soy Sauce, Fresh Ginger, Snow Peas, Water Chestnuts, Carrots, Peppers, Napa Cabbage and Mushrooms. Served with a Ginger Coconut Basmati.
- Italian Roast Beef Seasoned with Garlic and Crushed Red Pepper. Served with Vegetable Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Green Beans on the Side.
- Paleo Hot Cereal Made with Bananas, Almonds, Pecans, Coconut Milk, Organic Honey and Cinnamon Served with Paleo Bacon and Hard Boiled Egg.
- Blackened Salmon Served over Cajun Cauliflower Mash Made with Garlic. Ancho Sauteed Vegetable Blend on the Side.
- Tomato Chicken Thigh Stew Made with Red Onions, Cilantro, Garlic, Green Chilis and Cumin. Served Over Yellow Squash Noodles. Sauteed Vegetable Medley of Celery, Carrots and Parsnips on the Side.
- Sundried Tomato and Fennel Braised Beef Short Ribs Served with a Carrot Souffle Topped with Pecans. Wilted Spinach on the Side.
- Bacon Turkey Meatloaf Made with Mushrooms, Onions and Garlic Topped with a Savory Country Gravy. Roasted Vegetable Blend and a Coconut, Plantain & Sweet Potato Mash on the Side.
- Southeast Family Farms Pork Loin Stuffed with Swiss Chard, Bacon, Figs, and Walnuts Over a Bed of Sauteed Spinach. Served with Butternut Squash Puree.
- Asparagus & Parmesan Frittata Served with Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt and Chicken Sausage Patty.
- Blueberry Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Almonds. Served with Turkey Sausage Links and Hard Boiled Eggs.
- White Chicken Chili Made with Jalapeno Peppers, Onions, Cilantro and Coriander. Topped with Tortilla Strips and Low Fat Sour Cream.
- Mojo Pork Stew Made with Celery, Roasted Red Peppers and Carrots. Zesty Mixed Green Salad of Mixed Greens, Cilantro, Green Olives and Red Onions Topped with Pepper Jack Cheese & Pepitas. Homemade Ranch Dressing on the Side.
- South American Beef Soup Made with Celery, Red Pepper and Cabbage. Butternut Squash and Arugula Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette on the Side.
- Sundried Tomato, Chive & Spinach Frittata Served with Veggie Sausage Patty and Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Whole Grain Pancakes with a Spiced Pear Compote and Butter. Veggie Sausage Patty and Hard Boiled Egg on the Side.
- White Vegetarian Enchiladas Made with Queso Blanco, Veggie Crumbles, Tomatoes and Onions with Whole Wheat Tortillas. Served with Sauteed Spinach & Pinto Beans and Brown Rice.
- Veggie “Sushi” Roll Made with Tofu, Napa Cabbage, Zucchini, Squash, Carrots, Peppers and Ginger. Served with Edamame, Baby Corn and Snow Pea Salad with a Ginger Wasabi Soy Dressing.
- Pumpkin Ginger Soup Topped with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. Served with a Quinoa Salad Made with Arugula, Beets and Chickpeas.
- Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl Made with Broccoli, Carrots, Chick Peas, Snow Peas and Scallions. Served with Sauteed Spinach, Brown Rice and Sweet Chili Peanut Sauce.
- Salisbury Steak Meatless Meat Balls Made with Veggie Crumbles, Panko Bread Crumbs, Garlic, and Fresh Thyme. Served over Whipped Baby Red Mashed Potatoes with a Mushroom Herbed Gravy and Vegetable Medley on the Side.