New Meals For The Week of October 9th
Can you believe that Summer has come and gone, Fall is here, and the holiday season is right around the corner. Let our clean, chef-prepared meals give you a head start on your end-of-the year health goals by helping you deal with all of the unavoidable holiday office parties, Halloween candy and tempting food at your family gatherings.
- Breakfast Crepes Made with Turkey Canadian Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Eggs & Fresh Thyme. Served with Hollandaise Sauce and Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Bar Made with Oats, Walnuts, Dates, Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup. Served with Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt and Chicken Sausage Link.
- Smoked Turkey Breast and Swiss Cheese on a Croissant with a Cranberry Aioli, Lettuce and Onion on the Side. Served with Butternut Squash Bisque.
- BBQ Chicken Flat Bread Pizza Topped with Red Onions and Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese. Served with a Black Bean Soup Made with Garlic and Cilantro.
- Arroz Con Pollo Made with Lean Chicken, Yellow Rice, Tomatoes, Green Olives and Peas. Served with Pinto Beans and Grilled Plantains.
- Black Bean and Low Fat Cheese Enchiladas Made with Fire Roasted Corn, Onions and a Lite Red Sauce. Served with Spanish Brown Rice and Low Fat Sour Cream.
- Country Baked Steak Fritter Served with Country Style White Gravy. Baked Sweet Potato & Green Beans on the Side.
- Southwestern Turkey Crepes with a Tomato, Mushroom, Cilantro and Pepper Filling Topped with Pepper Jack Cheese. Served Over Grilled Bell Peppers. Roasted Vegetable Medley on the Side.
- Braised Beef Marsala Served Over a Parmesan and Mushroom Risotto. Cannellini Beans and Fresh Steamed Kale on the Side.
- Sundried Tomato, Chive, & Spinach Frittata Served with Turkey Sausage Link & Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Thai Curry Shrimp Made with Coconut Milk Served Over a Broccoli Vegetable Mix of Red Peppers, Onions, Garlic and Mushrooms. Kimchi Slaw Made with Cabbage, Carrots, Apple Cider Vinegar, Red Onions, Crushed Red Pepper and Ginger on the Side.
- Mojo Pork Stew Made with Sweet Potato and Yucca. Zesty Mixed Green Salad of Mixed Greens, Cilantro, Olives & Red Onion and Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing on the Side.
- Turkey Marsala Topped with a Marsala Wine and Mushroom Sauce. Served with a Sweet Potato Casserole Seasoned with Garlic. Roasted Asparagus on the Side.
- Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast with Caramelized Leek and Butternut Squash Hash with Broccoli & Carrots on the Side.
- Cuban Sandwich Bowl Made with Roasted Pork Loin, Diced Pork Ham, Cabbage, Carrots and Plantains. Served with a Mustard Vinaigrette and Chili Spiced Sweet Potatoes.
- Sundried Tomato, Chive, & Spinach Frittata Served with Pork Ham and Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Creole Salmon with a Mushroom, Onion & Pepper Saute and Creole Mustard Sauce. Served with Roasted Cauliflower on the Side.
- Barbecue Turkey Meatballs Served with a Lite Amish Style Cole Slaw.
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup Made with Celery, Onions, Carrot, Zucchini, Mushrooms and Tomatoes. Served with a Chicken Waldorf Salad Made with Pecans.
- Cajun Rubbed Turkey Breast with a Sweet Potato Souffle, Green Beans and Cranberry Relish on the Side.
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Made with Golden Raisins, Dried Apricots and Cranberries Glazed with Honey Mustard. Served with Roasted Butternut Squash and Snow Peas.
- Sofrito Chicken Stew Made with Peppers, Garlic, Onions, Tomatoes and Lemon Juice. Served with Roasted Ancho Squash on the Side.
- Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Bar Made with Oats, Walnuts, Dates, Peanut Butter and Maple Syrup. Served with Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt and Vegetarian Sausage Patty.
- Crust-less Quiche Made with Blended Eggs, Low Fat Swiss and Cheddar Cheese. Served with Sweet Potato Hash, Veggie Link and Fresh Fruit.
- Kale & Caramelized Onion Crusted Quiche with Italian Wedding Soup on the Side.
- Tuscan Chickpea Soup Made with Tomatoes, Celery, Rosemary, Garlic, Onion, Red Wine and Parmesan Cheese with a Whole Wheat Roll and Butter on the Side.
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Brown Rice, Carrots, Garbanzo Beans, Fresh Mint and Onions Topped with a Hearty Tomato Sauce. Mediterranean Cous Cous with Feta Cheese on the Side.
- Veggie Sausage and Goat Cheese Tamales with Green Chilies Served with Pinto Beans, Brown Rice and Mexican Veggie Blend. Low Fat Sour Cream on the Side.