New Meals For The Week of September 25th
Normally we would apologize for putting up such a long blog post but with over 30 new meals this week, we just couldn’t help ourselves! If you’re looking for a healthy prepared meals service with a ton of variety then this post is for you.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Protein Bar Made with Eggs, Maple Syrup, Almond Milk, Coconut Flour, Flax, Cinnamon and Nutmeg. Hard Boiled Egg and Chicken Sausage Links on the Side.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Made with Bananas, Almond Milk, Chocolate Chips and Honey. Served with Chicken Sausage Patty, Hard Boiled Egg and Butter on the Side.
- Cinnamon and Apple Oatmeal Made with Walnuts, Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. Served with a Turkey Sausage Link.
- Savory Crab Crepes Served with a Butternut Squash, Arugula and Dried Cranberry Medley on the Side.
- Beef Tacos with Whole Wheat Tortillas, Low Fat Cheddar Cheese and a House Made Pico de Gallo Sauce. Served with Low Fat Refried Beans and Lite Sour Cream.
- Louisiana Style Chicken Sausage Gumbo Full of Fresh Vegetables Served with Cajun Red Beans and Brown Rice.
- Lemon Grilled Chicken Topped with a Roasted Tomato Sauce and Served Over Artichoke and Arugula Risotto. Roasted Brussels Sprouts on the Side.
- Apple and Horseradish Glazed Salmon Served Over Spinach Orzo with Lemon Carrots on the Side.
- Turkey Pot Pie Made with Carrots, Celery, Onions and Green Peas. Served with a Broccoli Cauliflower Blend Topped With Low Fat Cheese.
- Tamale Pie Made with Ground Beef, Tomatoes, Peppers, Cilantro, Onions and Cheese. Topped with a Cornbread Crust. Served with Low Fat Sour Cream, Salsa and Stewed Pinto Beans on the Side.
- Tuscan Kale, Mushroom, and Roasted Red Pepper Frittata Served with Niman Ranch Bacon and Fresh Fruit.
- Bacon and Chives Sweet Potato Scones. Served with Bacon and Fresh Fruit.
- Paleo Italian Wedding Soup with Turkey Meatballs, Celery, Onions, Carrots, Parsnips, Mushrooms and Kale. Caesar Salad on the Side
- Lemon Pepper Chicken with Honey Dijon Mustard Sauce Served with a Vegetable Medley of Green Beans, Snap Beans, and Carrots.
Moroccan Beef Stew Made with Carrots, Onions, Garlic, Celery and Figs Served with Harissa Cauliflower on the Side.
- Duck Confit Topped with a Cherry Sauce Served with Brussels Sprouts Flavored with Bacon. Honey Baked Acorn Squash with Garlic on the Side.
- Sundried Tomato and Fennel Braised Beef Short Ribs Served with a Carrot Souffle Topped with Pecans. Wilted Spinach on the Side.
- Sweet Potato Crusted Seabass Served with Spiced Apple Sauce and Italian Herb Green Beans.
- Zucchini Birds Nests Made with Zucchini Noodles, Ancho Baked Egg and Cheddar Cheese. Served with Bacon and Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Chive & Egg Stuffed Roma Tomato Served with Turkey Ham and Sweet Potato Hash Made with Peppers & Onions on the Side.
- Cilantro Salmon Burger with a Curry Lime Vinaigrette. Served with a Fresh Spinach & Arugula Salad with Onions, Cherry Tomatoes and a Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Thai Coconut Chicken Soup Topped with Peanut, Cilantro and Ginger. Served with Wasabi Coleslaw on the Side.
- No Crust Turkey Pot Pie Served with a Roasted Vegetable Medley of Golden Beets, Parsnips, Carrots and Turnips.
- Spanish Spice Rubbed Chicken Breast with a Parsley Mint Sauce. Served with a Vegetable Medley of Roasted Tomatoes, Zucchini and Artichokes.
- Curried Turkey Stew Made with Tomatoes, Chick Peas, Coconut Milk, Almonds and Jalapeno. Served with Fresh Cilantro Harissa Yogurt Sauce.
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Walnuts, Brown Sugar and Raisins. Served with Veggie Sausage Links.
- Mediterranean Egg White Omelet with Spinach, Feta, Red Peppers & Onions and Artichoke Hearts. Seasoned Home Fries and a Veggie Patty on the Side.
- Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with a House Blended Cinnamon & Honey Low Fat Cream Cheese. Veggie Sausage Link and Fruit on the Side.
- Whole Wheat Flatbread Pizza Topped with Butternut Squash, Rosemary, Feta and Asiago Cheese. Broccoli Cheddar Soup on the Side.
- Flaky Croissant with Lettuce, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Lite Mayo, Swiss, Jack and Muenster Cheeses. Served with a Minestrone Soup on the Side.
- Veggie “Sushi” Roll Made with Tofu, Nappa Cabbage, Zucchini, Squash, Carrots, Peppers, Cream Cheese and Ginger. Served with Edamame, Baby Corn and Snow Pea Salad with a Ginger Wasabi Soy Dressing.
- Stuffed Shells with a House Made Vodka Sauce. Served with Braised Balsamic Brussels Sprouts on the Side.
- Veggie Swedish Meatballs Made with Panko Bread Crumbs, Garlic and Italian Seasonings Served Over Egg Noodles. Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes and a Wheat Roll on the Side.
If these newly added meals are making your mouth water then you’ll really enjoy the rest of our 350 chef prepared, dietitian approved meals! We offer Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free, Healthy Mix or Vegetarian. All of which are calorie and portion controlled and perfect to help you lose those extra pounds and keep them off!