New Year. New Menus. New You.
Who’s ready to eat healthier and lose weight in 2017? If you are, then start off the year by enjoying the NEW WINTER MENUS from Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine! We’ve added almost 100 new meals spanning all 5 of our menus so we guarantee that you’ll find some new favorites. Choose from Paleo, Low Carb, Vegetarian, Gluten Free or our traditional Healthy Mix menu. We even have hCG and 30 day cleanse approved meals.
Want to try a meal that’s not on your plan? Now you can order individual meals or add an extra meal to any plan with a la carte meal options. With our 3 step ordering process, it’s never been easier to eat our chef-prepared, gourmet meals.
If you need something to graze on throughout the day, our new Fresh Extras line has got you covered. Add Healthy Mix and Paleo Snack Packs, Low Calorie desserts and house-made protein bars to your order and enjoy them whenever you feel like snacking.
Here are a few of our Winter Menu favorites:
- Healthy Mix – Our traditional menu has a wide variety of dishes that are pork free, as well as, a no beef/seafood option.
- Oven Fried Grouper Served with Brown Rice and a Spinach, Pepper and Onion Vegetable Medley. House Made Lemon Tartar Sauce on the Side.
- Louisiana Style Chicken Sausage Jambalaya Bake Made with Onions, Peppers and Brown Rice. Stewed Okra and Tomatoes on the Side.
- Low Carb – Perfect for individuals looking to fast track their weight loss program.
- Cilantro Lime Marinated Mahi Topped with a Tomatillo Cream Sauce. Served with Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Winter Squash Medley and Cauliflower Puree Flavored with Garlic.
- Roasted Creole Turkey Breast with Red Beans Served Over Cauliflower Rice.
- Paleo – Organic, dairy & gluten free.
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Flavored with Bacon and Served with Pork Sausage Patties. Fresh Fruit on the Side.
- Crab Stuffed Salmon Topped with a Lemon Vinaigrette and Served with Baked Acorn Squash. Roasted Red Peppers and Spinach on the Side.
- Vegetarian – Our Lacto/Ovo menu offers delicious meatless alternatives that are low in fat and cholesterol.
- Rigatoni Arrabbiata Made with Pepperoncini, Tomatoes, Garlic, Onions and Red Wine with Chickpea Meatballs. Served with Chef’s Choice Vegetable Medley.
- Beet Risotto Made with Parmesan Cheese, Garlic, Onions and White Wine Topped with Walnuts & Thyme. Served with Pesto Beans.
- Gluten Free – Offers a wide selection for those who want to reduce their gluten intake.
- Stuffed Butternut Squash with Mushrooms, Quinoa, Onions, Garlic, Almonds and Spinach with Balsamic Green Beans on the Side.
- Bison Green Chili Made with Onions, Peppers, Jalapeno and Cilantro. Served with a Fresh Spinach Salad with a Chipotle Balsamic Vinaigrette.