Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine’s Spring Menu Highlights
It’s already May, so that means you’ve survived March Madness and Spring Break. All that’s left is summer vacation. Summer vacation??!? Already?!? Have you been sticking to your resolutions that you made WAY back in January? Well just in case you had a cheat week (or 2), we have some good news for you!
Our New Spring Menus are here
We’ve added more than 100 new meals and updated dozens more. Our portion and calorie controlled meals will keep you satisfied. Which means no overeating and no feeling stuffed!
Celebrate the relaunch of our Paleo menu
Since the launch of our Paleo menu last year, our culinary team has continued to come up with ways to improve upon one of our most popular menus. Based on YOUR feedback, our 4 chefs and in-house Registered Dietitian worked tirelessly to give you what you’ve been asking for:
- You wanted a menu with pre-calculated macro nutrients? Done!
- You wanted more food in our Standard and Beast portion size? You got it!
- You wanted to be able to track your meals in My Fitness Pal? Boom! They’re in there!
With over 80 meals on our Paleo menu, you’ll never get bored of eating the same thing over and over. If you’ve been thinking about doing a food cleanse, we have some more good news for you! 70% of our Paleo meals are 30 Day Cleanse Approved! With such a huge selection of meals, hitting the wall will be a thing of the past.
Here are a few of our favorites:
Healthy Mix: Our traditional menu has a wide variety of dishes that are pork free, as well as a no beef/seafood option
- Shrimp Paella Made with Yellow Rice, Garlic, Onions, Saffron and Green Peas Served with Grilled Plantains
- Asian Salisbury Steak Made with Hoisin Sauce, Fresh Green Onions & Ginger Served with Edamame Succotash and Wasabi Whipped Potatoes
Paleo: Organic, dairy & gluten free
Almond Beef Skillet Flavored with Sesame Oil Served Over Snap Peas, Carrots, Green Beans and Broccoli
- Green Curried Shrimp Made with Garlic, Onions, Coconut Milk, Bell Peppers and Spinach Topped with Almonds Served Over Yucca, Snowpea and Cauliflower Medley on the Side
Low Carb: Perfect for individuals looking to fast track their weight loss program
- Ginger Pork Stir Fry Flavored with Garlic, Rice Wine Vinegar and Sesame Oil Served Over Snow Peas, Red Peppers, Green Onions and Water Chestnuts (pictured)
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Lean Ground Beef, Feta Cheese, Spinach and Artichoke Hearts Served with Yellow Squash with Olives, Oregano, Lemon and Dill
Gluten Free: Offers a wide selection for those who want to reduce their gluten intake
- Spanish Style Turkey Picadillo Made with Corn, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Green Olives, Raisins and Cilantro Served with Lettuce, Pico de Gallo, Low Fat Sour Cream and Guacamole
- Bruschetta Chicken Made with Marinated Tomatoes, Basil Pesto and Balsamic Vinegar Served with Chef’s Choice Roasted Summer Vegetables
Vegetarian: Our Lacto/Ovo menu offers delicious meatless alternatives that are low in fat and cholesterol
- Polenta Lasagna Made with Organic Red Mule Polenta, Fresh Mushrooms, Veggie Crumbles, Red Peppers, White Beans, Fresh Onions & Garlic and Parmesan Cheese Served with Roasted Vegetable Medley on the Side
- Vegetable Risotto Made with Carrots, Green Onions, Parmesan Cheese, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Asparagus and Peppers Served with Stewed Zucchini & Tomatoes on the Side
30 Day Cleanse Approved: As part of our Paleo (& Custom) Menu, these meals are been specifically prepared for a 30 day food cleanse
Citrus Marinated Chicken Breast Served with Roasted Golden, Red Beets and Wilted Greens on the Side
- Harissa Chicken Made with Roasted Red Peppers, Jalapenos and Garlic Served with a Butternut Squash Bake and Green Beans.
If you haven’t try our chef prepared meals before then now is the PERFECT TIME! Avoid the hassle of shopping, cooking, and cleaning because with all of our meals all you have to do is HEAT IT UP AND EAT IT UP!
Use promo code BLOGMAY20 and get $20 off your first order.