Low carb snack ideas-quick & easy.
Whether you’re on a low carb diet or not, having low carb snacks on hand is always a good idea so you don’t reach for diet busting crackers or chips!
Ideally, a low-carb snack should have protein, healthy fat, and some fiber. Some examples are jerky, hard boiled eggs, raw veggies, etc. If you’re looking for low carb meals, try Fresh ‘n Fit Cuisine’s low carb menu! All of our meals are chef prepared from the freshest ingredients, nutritionally balanced by our registered dietitian, and inspected by our onsite USDA health inspector! Choose from over 90+ Metro Atlanta pick up locations or have your meals delivered directly to your home or office! SAVE 10% on your first order with promo code BLOG10! Below are some low carb snack ideas that are quick and easy even on the go!
- Celery with peanut butter
- Celery with tuna salad
- Hard boiled eggs
- Dill pickles and cheddar cheese (weird, but delicious. I promise!)
- Jerky (beef or turkey. Preferably low sugar variety)
- 1/4 cup of berries with 1/3 cup of cottage cheese
- Sunflower seeds in shell
- Nuts (keep raw ones in freezer if you think you’ll overeat)
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese on cucumber slices
- Sugar free jello with cottage cheese
- Low carb shakes
- Squash or pumpkin seeds
- Raw veggies with dip
- Lettuce rollups
- Lunch meat rollups
What are some of your favorite healthy snacks? Tell us below in the comments!