Tuesday 10: 10 foods that beat the blues
Welcome to week 2 of Tuesdayy 10! Our newest series is Tuesday 10 inspired by LaurenConrad.com. Each Tuesday, we’ll be sharing 10 different things related to your health and overall well-being. Today for week 2, we’ll be sharing 10 foods that beat the blues! Remember, a great way to ensure you’re getting a well balanced diet without planning, cooking, or cleaning, is choosing Fresh ‘n Fit Cuisine! Our FRESH, gourmet, chef prepared meals are a great way to eat healthy and convenient even in the busiest of lifestyles! SAVE 10% on your first order with promo code BLOG10! Order online at freshnfitcuisine.com or by phone at 678-208-0341! Now, onto the Tuesday 10!
1. Feeling stressed? Try some chocolate. This is kind of a no brainer. Every time I’m feeling any emotion, I’m reaching for the chocolate! Instead of milk chocolate, try 2 ounces of dark chocolate. It’ll satisfy your cravings without completely derailing your diet.
2. Anxious? Incorporate some fish into your diet. The Omega-3’s in salmon can soothe your anxious mind.
3. Angry at the world? Reach from some green tea. The soothing aroma and antioxidants are great for calming even the angriest of moods.
4. Feeling cranky? Try some berries. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and even cherries pack a powerful punch of nutrients to help curb crankiness caused by hunger.
5. Sad day? Cheesy as it sounds, a bowl of cherrios could play a role in cheering you up!
6. Unsettled? The familiarity of PB&J can be settle those nerves!
7. Suffering from PMS? The protein of an egg can help boost your levels back to normal!
8. Head in the clouds? Curb that sluggish energy with spinach and other greens!
9. Feeling like a grouch? The freshness of citrus fruits will eliminate stop you from being ornery (and people around you will thank you!)
10. Worried about something? Chicken noodle soup is the cure! The aroma, warmth, and flavor combinations will help ease your worried mind!